hard 1-2 shift firepunk vb?

It's back to it again. I really thought that took care of my problem. It started shifting late and very hard again, 1-2 shift at very light throttle it seems to change from one time to the next. Anywhere between about 12mph one time and the next it's 20mph? The higher the speed it decided to upshift the harder it shifts. 2-3 shift anywhere between about 22mph to about 30mph.
I replaced the output speed sensor again, changed the ttva motor and relearn it countless times. Nothing is at all consistent or repeatable. This is with the stock tune as well. These shifts are breaking things and I am beyond frustrated!

Inconsistencies like that often point to faulty electronics somewhere, yet it's hard to diagnose. If you want to try a different valve body we can.

Lavon

I think I have eliminated as many possibilities as I can. I had a friend that has driven several built tranny trucks drive mine tonight and when it shifted at about 15mph under very light throttle he said damn! At the same time I said that one want too bad. He said no way something isn't right.

I don't want to really compromise holding power but I do tow and I just can't believe this hard of a shift is normal for a built tranny. As I'm accelerating as easy as possible waiting and waiting for it to shift it just bangs into 2nd and launches forward. This is just creeping along super easy on the throttle. I do not know how best to remedy this? Line pressures tested good originally and I have changed just about everything else.

Call the shop in the morning and we'll get another vb on the way to you. Sorry about your troubles.

Lavon

Thanks Lavon, I don't blame you guys for this. Stuff happens sometimes! I wanted the best for my truck that's why I decided to buy from you. I appreciate your help!