hard start.....update

There is a TSB on hard starts, but I cannot remember where I saw it :bang

I've got the exact same problem. Replace all the fuel lines, replaced the VP, replaced all of the o-rings one the connector tubes and even replaced two of the connector tubes. I've got no leaks what so ever. I can't remember 100% but I'm pretty sure that when I pulled the line off of the vp fuel came pouring out of it so I know that there's fuel in there. The truck just doesn't like to have prime. It started with my 155's and is still here even after I swapped in these big sticks. I can tell you I'm getting really tired of it and that I bet it's part of my problem of fuel getting in my oil.

It's worth a try, compared to spending money on guess work the charge from the dealer isn't that bad.

Curiously, my truck has not been doing the hard hot start this summer, did it last summer, and the summer before. I haven't changed any of my normal routines so I have no clue what could have cured it.

That TSB doesn't apply to my truck and not to mention that mine does it whether it's hot or cold outside or when the motor is hot or cold.

mine does too but it seems like it is worse when the motor/ambient air is hot. i am going to dielectric grease the hell out of all my connections here soon, guess it couldnt hurt...