Has anyone installed 4th gen interior in a 2nd gen?

Morse

Diesel
I'm about to pull the trigger on a complete 4th gen interior (dash, seats, console, etc) to install in my 4th gen crew cab. Has anyone seen this done? I've already bought the 6.7 and dash, but I'm now trying to see if anyone else has done this. The seats, console, shifter, etc will add over $3,000 to my build.. Billet rods and an fmw turbo could be bought for that, so I'm rather Leary. Haha

I just went and did a quick measurement on the dash and door panels, they are pretty close in size. I am sure there will be a bit of fab work to hang the dash but they are pretty close in shape and size. I would say it will work but I am sure it won't be easy.

Although I'm never one to discourage your builds...

It's also hard to steer one away from billet internals.

The interior swap would definitely be the more unique project of the two.

6.4 F350, thank you for measuring. That makes me feel better.
The truck project is currently moving at a snails pace. The body shop is telling me the paint and body will be done next Friday. I've been told that before though. The body had lots of filler covering up rust. I'm having it fixed with new metal welded in instead of using bondo. Taking forever. I'm going for a nice, unique driver. I'm trying to avoid the temptation to make it quick. I think to myself, all trucks should run at least 12's. Then I think to myself, if you're going 12's, there's really no reason not to have it run 11's... Yall know how it goes.
If I like this one and keep it, I want it for my son to drive some when he turns 16. Therefore it really needs to just look good and remain mostly stock. So, I want the interior to be cool. Speaking of cool, the seats have heat and the cool ventilation (ac). Oh well, I guess I'll go through with it.

My son wants it to be B5 blue pearl with a large M (Mopar) symbol down the side like a mopar show car he saw. I'm leaning more towards a silver or bright red at this point.. Anyone have suggestions?

I'm partial to red, but if the car is for your son. Why not paint it the color he wants?

The 3rd gen dash in 2nd gen have done before and it looks super cool and I have thinking about it with my future crew cab project.

Do you have any pictures how the 4rd gen dash will look like?