Has anyone moved the APPS?

Rockin S

Has anyone successfully moved/rewired/use later pedal on an 03 or 04 engine? I need to make room and would like to move the assembly somewhere out of the way and lengthen the wires. I would even use a later pedal with the apps in it if thats possible???

In my swap I relocated the APPS next to my power steering res. on a 04 F-350. The wiring was long enough to reach from where my ECM is mounted but I doubt the stock ECM location will reach. Solder and shrink wrap is a must on those sensitive connections. Lokar throttle cable to stock Ford pedal worked flawlessly.

attachment.php

Kais dual cp3 kit comes with a relocation bracket that lowers the assembly down towards the power steering pump, might see if ya can look into that, evil twins are his.

Cool, thank you, I think I just found a way to not have a cable at all so we will see

Kais dual cp3 kit comes with a relocation bracket that lowers the assembly down towards the power steering pump, might see if ya can look into that, evil twins are his.

Oh I have had mine lowered down next to the ecm for a long time now, I just wanted to get rid of it all together

The APPS on the pedal didn't like my 04.5 ECM,. If that's your plan test it before you mount it.

Mounting the tps to the pedal like a big truck?