he351 off 06 5.9

azmxdad

I have a good he351 off of my 06, it is in perfect condition only has 50,000 miles on it. $600 shipped call or text 520-440-6499

Not trying to burst your bubble but that's a little high for that turbo... Around here those usually sell for around $250..

I got excited when I saw the price. I was about to post a couple I have for sale. I've paid as much as $350, but that's because I resell them. It's worth 600 to the right person, but prob not on here. I'd be happy with 350-400 on the forum.

40% of the asking price? I doubt he's gonna let it go for that price dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you even interested in this turbo?

Yea well I got money in hand. and I've bought 2 of these same turbos before for 200 each. So I'm just offering what I paid for the same thing. If he accepts it fine if not fine. not trying to start a pissing match in somebody's for sale post.

Last edited:
Are you even interested in this turbo?

Yea well I got money in hand. and I've bought 2 of these same turbos before for 200 each. So I'm just offering what I paid for the same thing. If he accepts it fine if not fine. not trying to start a pissing match in somebody's for sale post.

I actually am interested in the turbo but it's a little out of my price range as of right now. I was just watching the thread to see if any new information was added. I didn't mean to offend you. Just stating for 300 less I doubt he's gonna take it at this point. Maybe he will I don't know. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can send pictures through text, I'll let it go for $400 or trade for a 3rd gen manifold or an airdog lift pump

U still have this turbo I might be interested

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk