he351cw install

dkimmel

I just got my he351 turbo today. going to start the swap this weekend. How many of you have swapped to this turbo?

Any problems?
Need anything speical?:bow:

I don't know if the CW uses a different manifold than the VE does. The VE for sure doesn't have a T3 flange like your stocker does.

I've got the turbo bolted on. Did not need to clock compressor side. Will just make a s- shaped aftercooler tube. Working on exhaust DP.

Your going to love it. I got mine on but I clocked the compressor and wired the wastegate shut. It's a pretty easy swap with the fuel screw and starwheel bottomed out and a second gen cooler I only see 1300 degrees on the pyro from a stop with the petal mashed the whole time.

Your going to love it. I got mine on but I clocked the compressor and wired the wastegate shut. It's a pretty easy swap with the fuel screw and starwheel bottomed out and a second gen cooler I only see 1300 degrees on the pyro from a stop with the petal mashed the whole time.

What did for your down pipe.

I used the stock elbow and made a downpipe with a couple 90 4" elbows. It was a stubby little downpipe.