Head And Cam Install Pics

Smokem said:
Who's injectors? The spray pattern is a "little" wider than the stock pattern.
You ain't kidding. LOL

I know what you mean about the cross hatching...we pulled my heads on my 6.0 at 92,000 also...the walls looked brand new. It was definitely a relief.

Smokem said:

which set we have had at least 6 sets of injectors in this truck:evil that was most likely from one of the eight hole sets.:woohoo:

Smokem said:
well we have been testing new and innovative things for the CR for about a year now. industrial injection has made us some very good products and has alot more coming. those injectors were the result of too much timing or close to it. accually the pattern you see is not from the injector spray but from the heat in between each spray jet, the fuel itself is cool but everything around it is hot.

Smokem said:
I understand this, there are multiple spray patterns visible. I was curious why there was an 8-hole spray pattern on an '05. Interesting to say the least, I would say a touch too much timing.

this was on an 04 truck.

Robertp said:
this was on an 04 truck.

call me a monkeys uncle, but whats the difference besides a year and depends on when in 04, being a standard output or a cummins 600

yea it was on my 04' truck. i am interested to hear what your oppioions are about this install or the condition of the motor. thanks