Head Gasket......Maybe???

TheNatural31

Missing pieces.....
Well....noticed a slight leak creeping around the rear of the block while I was changing out manifolds and the charger. Took a sniff and lick and came up with glycol...:banghead: Put the new clutch in last weekend and noticed it was turning white and took some picks.......What yall think HG or something else. Its just around #6 and I have nothing mixing.....nothing in the rad in which it stays full and nothing in the oil?

Thanks for any help guys...

TheUnitBuild-up041.jpg

TheUnitBuild-up042.jpg

TheUnitBuild-up043.jpg

Sorry the camera sucks.....

mine did the same thing, I thought it was the head gasket. I cleaned it the best I could and it turned out the red sealant on the brass plug was failing and was leaking from there.

Looks like a pipe plug and a freeze plug, check there and see what you can find. Bad part is getting to the little rat bastards :bang

Damn it......you know, I cleaned the piss out of it as well and was hoping it wasn't gonna be them. Had the tranny out when swapping in the clutch and should have pulled that damn plug and re-sealed it.......freeze plug looked fine cause it was still dry around the inside......:banghead:.......Damn....it is going to be a PITA to get to them now!

Thanks for the replies guys!!!