head studs and input shaft

If a lack of cash is the problem, you probably shouldn't try to "upgrade" your truck.

:doh:

BB24 is right.

Although all these people are saying it should work or they know someone with XXXhp and XXpsi, your best off doing the proper upgrades like O-rings and studs or at the very least having the cash readily available to do them at any time in case you do blow the HG.

There is nothing worse than having a truck you can't use because you were hoping to get lucky and have a part last and now it's broke.

Some trucks will run forever on stock bolts and gasket and some, like mine and one of my buddy's will go out after sliding a #100 plate full forward.

BB24 is right.

Although all these people are saying it should work or they know someone with XXXhp and XXpsi, your best off doing the proper upgrades like O-rings and studs or at the very least having the cash readily available to do them at any time in case you do blow the HG.

There is nothing worse than having a truck you can't use because you were hoping to get lucky and have a part last and now it's broke.

Some trucks will run forever on stock bolts and gasket and some, like mine and one of my buddy's will go out after sliding a #100 plate full forward.

Ouch thats rough!! Ive modified several of my freinds plates to more than a 100, some locals around here too and none of them have had a HG that sensitive!

Ok I will try that thanks for the input. An I'm sure same as every one on here its called work in progress. Not every one can just build it all at once.

Brownsdiesel.com has head studs for like $380 for the 12v. cheapest place Ive seen so far.