Head Studs and Install

MOMBENZ said:
We have been working on getting more shops, across the country, involved in installing products for the 6.0L. We have one that should be opening up in the next couple of months in Indiana. The gentleman is a diesel tech who worked for Ford and is scheduled to come down to Ocala for training on installing our products. Sort of a diesel school with DJ as teacher. Wonder how that will work out :bang :bang LOL I think it's time to get out of Dodge, I mean Ocala :dead-horse-fast2:

I have spoken to many people who are looking for affordable installations and some shops are charging way too much. And the work done is lacking.

Our idea is sort of like a United Parcel Service but more like a United Performance Service where we will institute only reputable companies and pricing will be the same across the board. We are only in the initial stages. You will deal directly with the shop on the installation. DJ's will not quote or make any $$ on the installation. Our involvement will only be to make recommendations to firms that will charge reasonable prices and do quality work.

Thanks,
Vivian :ford:

how much do you charge for studs and install.... could give me a reason to drive 15 hours to florida haha.....

Frans96ss said:
how much do you charge for studs and install.... could give me a reason to drive 15 hours to florida haha.....

Hi Fran,

Sorry, I had not seen your post earlier. There is always a reason to come to Florida :woohoo: I mean, we're only 1 1/2 hours from Disney World, 1 1/2 hours from Busch Gardens, 1 1/2 hours from the Kennedy Space Center and Ron John's Surf Shop and DJ is the "MAN" when it comes to bbq's :woohoo:

PM Sent.

Thanks,
Vivian

Back