Head work

I always say just run the thin ones. Set the injector as low as possible in all situations. How that affects performance, Im not real sure.

sysu7yga.jpg
u6y8aseq.jpg
5y9ytuze.jpg

Monkey Fist Rage

The combination of timing. The amount of material removed from the head. And the washer thickness
. the injector could spray and hit the bottom of the bowl.
I dont know exactly what this causes. I have heard smoke and haze.

I like the thicker and stock washers I have had better sealing results with them.

pabahapu.jpg
gyjatery.jpg

Looks terrible but will be sexy when I get done with some stones. The intakes all look like that last one. They just photograph like ass.

Pulling the front housing and IP. Got to the point that I couldn't hold the crank still for the balancer and pump gear nut.

Monkey Fist Rage

Its pretty darn rough still. Do you have any cartridge rolls? Also did you port in from the intake shelf side? You can open up the short turn radius a lot on the intake side with a 6" burr.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its pretty darn rough still. Do you have any cartridge rolls? Also did you port in from the intake shelf side? You can open up the short turn radius a lot on the intake side with a 6" burr.

I have to round up rolls and tools still. Looks like I'm going
In the right direction though. I Need A long Burr. Not sure where to get one

View attachment 50217
That's what mine looked like.

Monkey Fist Rage

Biggy and Ghostman: There's still room to go bigger. They look really good don't get me wrong. Def an improvement over stock.

Biggy and Ghostman: There's still room to go bigger. They look really good don't get me wrong. Def an improvement over stock.

Hard to go much farther without a sonic wall tester or a cut up casting laying next to you IMO. I'm sure you could though. I just didn't want to punch a water jacket.

I have to round up rolls and tools still. Looks like I'm going
In the right direction though. I Need A long Burr. Not sure where to get one

Monkey Fist Rage

I got all my stuff from competition products, but you need longer mandrills with their roll kit because it only comes with 2"

Hard to go much farther without a sonic wall tester or a cut up casting laying next to you IMO. I'm sure you could though. I just didn't want to punch a water jacket.

Yeah. I wouldn't feel comfortable without another one done and there f for me to reference.

I'm bending on having my cam ground now.

Monkey Fist Rage

Im gonna use this as my impromptu build thread. I just got the injection pump out. I will probably do a during feed and rack plug mod

Monkey Fist Rage

Yes normally due to a loose bolt, either one or both bolts loose on the pump or the single bolt in the bracket assembly itself.

All tight. The last of the Crack let go when I pulled it loose. I have never touched any of it.
To my knowledge this is the first time the pump has been removed.

Sent from my Next7P12-8G using Tapatalk

Back