hellmann performance valvecover

wag06cummins

just ordered a hellmann performance valvecover for my 06 pretty pumped cant wait to get it. anyone else have one they could put pictures up of?

No but would LOVE ONE, what's the cost?

$710 with a catchcan setup he makes them for newer style valvecovers, on his website the pics are only of the 03-05 style valve cover, so i have a general idea of what it will look like but no pics should be done machining nextweek and hopefully have it by next friday.

I have the very first one....hope Joe doesn't see this filthy pic. LOL
164304_1531994659480_1223174939_31146338_6148142_n.jpg

Here's where my catch can was mounted before the twin pumps....it's on the firewall now without the filter, I revised it to a 1" hose running to the framerail. Still drains the liquid back to the stock block drain though.

mb.jpg

Last edited:
Joe and I have a pretty close working relationship on custom stuff....let's just leave it at that.
These were an idea I had, Joe was nice enough to indulge me on building them as well as a few other items I had stupid ideas to have built. We figured out the catch can stuff later on. I know he's done a few of the new style already.

Joe and I have a pretty close working relationship on custom stuff....let's just leave it at that.
These were an idea I had, Joe was nice enough to indulge me on building them as well as a few other items I had stupid ideas to have built. We figured out the catch can stuff later on. I know he's done a few of the new style already.

cool man, i wanted one for awhile now and said screw it i am buying one, i will post pics when it gets here.

Last edited:
You won't be disappointed...they are a phenominal part.
There's a reason all my fab stuff is done at Joe's shop....I'm lucky as hell he's so close to where I live.

You won't be disappointed...they are a phenominal part.
There's a reason all my fab stuff is done at Joe's shop....I'm lucky as hell he's so close to where I live.

it looks like it, haha i was impressed with the sump when i got it, this is probley gona blow my mind haha.

Joe never ceases to impress. Just ask Dalpilot..... He was talking about one of Joe's parts all weekend at TS.

I loved the stuff Joe gave me for the bus.

I need some sparkle sparkle for the Dually joe!

got my valve cover today it is beautiful thanks joe, i need some valve cover bolts to install it need 4 of the rear short ones, i think the 03-04 style bolts will work not sure anybody now where i could pick up some used ones?