hello from eastern canada

kujo

hi, i am in nova scotia and have a 97 dodge 12v 4x4 auto with a bunch of the usual stuff you can see in my sig.. i never raced or pulled it yet but i have the itch, probably a little more for racing.. i am starting on a set of compounds now using a seized engine to mock it up on so i dont have to tie the truck up long when i put them on.. so far i have an he351cw for the secondary fitted to the manifold with a ported wastegate and i am on the hunt for a good primary..

i just thought i better say hello, i have been lurking for a long time now :Cheer:

BTW, what is the best i can expect to run now in its current state, roughly 7000# with me in it, i have it tuned in pretty good for what it has. it hits 45psi with the stock turbo..

It's a joke.

Most of the Canadians I know are Albertans. They don't consider NS and NB really Canada.

It's a joke.

Most of the Canadians I know are Albertans. They don't consider NS and NB really Canada.

I'm from Alberta I think any province except Ontario and Quebec is Canadian
Screw Quebec they should just leave already no one want them here

Sent from my smartass phone

Im ok with Ontario,, it is really only quebec that I have problems with,, they are kinda like the ugly red headed stepchild of Canada....

Back