hello from new hampshire

ajhgoodwrench3

ill start by saying my name is austin, im from milton, new hampshire im 22 years old and love diesel trucks, i started off building toyota mud trucks and daily drivers but could never get the sight of black smoke out of my head so i bought a 97 dodge dually( bad experience) had a rusty body and frame $3,000 down the drain after re-sale, then just last week i was driving around a nd seen the front end of a first gen sitting next to a barn, stopped and the nicest old lady u have ever met said yupp its for sale make my husband an offer then about an hour of negotiating i drove away in a 92 dodge 250 cummins 4x4 with 150,000 miles with a new tranny with less than 500 miles on it for $1200 bucks, after returning home realized the cab is rotten right of the truck and bed is not far behind it (cab had water leak from sunroof), then somehow found a 89 dodge 100 2wd with a flawless body never seen salt for $350 bucks, so after some research found the cab is exactly the same just need a body lift to clear the smaller hump in the floow, so thats where my story ends for now!!!

austin
hopefully get lots of help and parts from people on this website

Welcome! I have family in Pittsfield, and i was born n raised in New Hampshire

NH here :rockwoot:. your right not many peeps around here with some sence lol. everybody drives ferds.

ehhh.... my dd when im not in the cummins is a 91 volvo 740turbo sleeper/drift car, not a truck, but fun as hell

Back