hello from oregon

But what is it? FB group or something?

#lyfe

Forum for all the smoke rollers and lope tuners. They love catering to the stance crowd according to their IG account. Its the place where people who get banned from CF and DB go to feel good about themselves.

Forum for all the smoke rollers and lope tuners. They love catering to the stance crowd according to their IG account. Its the place where people who get banned from CF and DB go to feel good about themselves.
Thanks, sounds pretty oraleriffic from the name.

#lyfe

Guys come on, you get to pay what......80 bucks or something for a "premium lifetime membership with perks," (don't worry, they won't let you forget if you aren't a premium member), and so get a SUPER sweet lanyard, AND, most importantly, you get to read one post a week by it HUGE 4-5 person membership. Did I mention.....that that one post a week is usually from Oneshotkyle, and it's in regards to how much he HATES cummingsforum, and all of its bullies, but STILL gets on there every day? Strangest thing I've ever encountered. I'm glad that IGAC made the orallers section awhile back, otherwise I would have missed the goodies.

On edit: IGAC has its place, but someone like oneshotkyle is a total boat anchor, and gives off a bad taste for the whole group. There's actually some good guys over there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Hahaha oh no you dint

CF is not an open discussion forum. If you disagree with what they say you get banned. Kinda like Hitler is running that place. You should spend more time worrying about yourself and less about me.and Bob, you should really get a life and start spending some time with you daughter rather than post ***** on a forum. your not as bright as you lead people to believe. You f'ed up your own truck doing some of the simplest work yet tell everyone how to do sh!t. Lol. What a complete keyboard jockey you are. Please stay away from me and my posts I'm tired of your drama

CF is not an open discussion forum. If you disagree with what they say you get banned. Kinda like Hitler is running that place. You should spend more time worrying about yourself and less about me.and Bob, you should really get a life and start spending some time with you daughter rather than post ***** on a forum. your not as bright as you lead people to believe. You f'ed up your own truck doing some of the simplest work yet tell everyone how to do sh!t. Lol. What a complete keyboard jockey you are. Please stay away from me and my posts I'm tired of your drama

You dont have a clue there gunsmoke, can't pay someone to do ALL the work for you.

Last edited:
Never payed anyone to work on my truck bobby. You are mistaken. You need to think about getting help when you do something next. Them husky tools aren't the best