hello

1) You proudly talk about your silencer ring mod. Of course - the most important one. Any man of higher education can indulge in a deep conversation regarding the benefits of silencer ring modification.

2) You are still trying to convince yourself that you can get away with out a billet input in your trans build. Has that not been done? Oh well.

3) You have never experienced the rush when you light that top bulb or when you pull the slack out of the chain on the sled. Nope - I have a daily driver, not a sled puller.

4) You have no idea who Dave Dunbar is. Couldn't care less.

5) You trust your seat of the pants dyno more than the cumulative opinions of folks here to tell you what kind of power you make. I rely only upon the opinions of peopled well-learned in the field.

6) Talking about diesels is not enough to keep you on a diesel board..... you need other distractions to keep you around. Pfft. Well yeah - CompD doesn't have a patent in this field, either.

The following user: "Blacksm0king" has given thanks to "thechoochlyman" for his useful post

Soooooo.......... Any of you guys every hear of great ways to mak mor smoke? I mean lyk rlly mak the coalle roalle

And we knox how to oral de coal to drop dem panties to tha floo, then whee filp de mirrorz up so we can haulz de ass

here is the turbo delete

407489_3318294361758_1400238444_33320751_2073877416_n.jpg

Goats are bringing good money right now, i've thought about going into the goat business.

He owed me rent so I shaved him cross diaginaly then had him stand on a street corner and eat cheese pizza with extra cheese. Poor goat didnt know what hit him, muhahaha then I made him ride the bus with unsdesirables like the French and democrats.

You see, my uncle takes care of goats. He milks them and makes cheese and things. So this one time he told me this funny story about the goat... it was funny.