Hello

ibbs88

Hey names jeff. I live in south Jersey. I like long walks on the beach an dinner by candle light. Jk im currently thinking of different build i may want to do and just am trying to get more info on stuff.

Sorry mIssed the good part. Im getting a great deal on a 24v and want a jeep at the same time

Whole quad cab 4x4 truck for less then i paid for my 4btaa. But the qc was hit n totaled in the side but i was told the motor was still good. I know the trans is bell housing is broke

$2000 for the whole truck. I think thats a pretty good deal inless you think that isnt a good deal. Please let me know any input or questions you may have. Thank you

anybody who buys a dodge buys it because of the motor no matter what they are doing with it.

Kinda thats wat i would like but seems like a ton of work. I heard of people doing body swaps that seem alot easier. But im not sure how the dodge frame is yet going to check it out today. I may just part it out an look for a 12v motor. It seems like alot of ppl like them over the 24v's

ya the jeep body is way smaller than the dodge. and ya 12valves are alot simpler

I cant find the website anymore but it was this guy who put a wranger body on a truck frame and made a bed for it but it looked really cool. So i was thinking of using a truck frame an swapping a yj body on it then a
Mini truck bed something small. Is there much difference between the 24 an 12 valve with the weight?

Lol that wasnt the answer i was hoping for. I know ppl say that one of the pumps goes kinda soon. I thought it would be nice to be able to use a tuner in the cab to change tunes. An also so i dont have to run a different gauges for for everything.

Back