Help deciding which tranny

The bias towards firepunk transmissions.

Not infiring anything. Just stating the obvious.

You can't go wrong with FirePunk from what i hear.. I have a Redline in both of my trucks and they do good as well, no issues.

Done a lot of looking and im pretty decided on just saving and going with a redline. 4250 for a tranny good to 600 rwhp don't sound to bad.

You can't go wrong with FirePunk from what i hear.. I have a Redline in both of my trucks and they do good as well, no issues.

I've heard lots of good about Redline, but I can't get Karl to call me back. I live less than 10 minutes from his shop. Lavon has called back several times with answers to questions about a trans and truck he's never touched.

My next trans will come from Firepunk. And since the truck plows snow, I'm sure it'll be sooner rather than later.

I've heard lots of good about Redline, but I can't get Karl to call me back. I live less than 10 minutes from his shop. Lavon has called back several times with answers to questions about a trans and truck he's never touched.

My next trans will come from Firepunk. And since the truck plows snow, I'm sure it'll be sooner rather than later.

^^^^ This, I've called lavon on more than one occasion with transmission problems and hes helped me without a problem, and hes never touched my truck. I'm hoping to get a hold of him early this week to set up a time to get mine into him for a rebuild. His customer service alone speaks volumes and i cant wait to finally have one of his transmissions.

Sunday morning on CompD. Wow
6yturasa.jpg

Need CompD help, help deciding which tranny that is.

Monkey Fist Rage

Unfortunately i have heard this before..but since your ten min away why havnt you stopped by?

Unfortunately i have heard this before..but since your ten min away why havnt you stopped by?

Truck went there over the weekend...transmission still drives perfect but there's enough clutch material in the pan to worry me. It won't see another 500 miles all summer, so come fall I'll be doing something one way or the other.

Karl's a little more money, and a year less warranty than Firepunk. But only being 10 minutes away makes it really tempting to go there...

Back