help identifying my 3 disk converter.

motasupra

I'm going to have my 47re rebuilt and don't know where my 3 disk came from. I need to know so i can have it gone through before I do a twin set up. It runs fine I just don't want to put it back in and have it die when the twins lite.

It says CRXS-3 Billet multi disc converter on the receipt for the last transmission build.

it was put in at 196900 miles and the truck is at 249000 and I have never been nice to it.

Post a pic, what color paint?

Also you can send it to dpc and have it gone through for as cheap as anyone and it will be right.

That sounds like the part number of the convertor I used from Transstar. It was a bright blue convertor

Ok I don't have the converter out yet but found out there is a local company that can do it for a real reasonable price. I'm going to use spec rite converters in redding. its about 45min from where I'm pulling the trans and that takes the shipping cost out. thanks for the help and i did call around to check some of the other company's but I like to use local places when i can. :snoop:

I had the same thing in mine when I bought it, turned out to be a trans star "multi disc" aka double disc

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Ok I don't have the converter out yet but found out there is a local company that can do it for a real reasonable price. I'm going to use spec rite converters in redding. its about 45min from where I'm pulling the trans and that takes the shipping cost out. thanks for the help and i did call around to check some of the other company's but I like to use local places when i can. :snoop:

Spec-Rite, Roger Burbage is one of the best converter guys in the business.

Not just "anyone" is one of the first to go in the 5's in a quarter mile with a door car and converter!

So i took the converter to spec rite and it was a 3 disk. the rebuild is done and they bumped my stall up a bit to help with my new setup. thanks for the help