Help! Leakin Oil

DiEsElFeInE

Bleeding Diesel!
had a CCV reroute kit installed it today did someother stuff to it. worked on my dodge for a lil while started my ford to let it warm up and about 5 minutes later came back to it looked underneath and had a puddle the size of 12" in diameter. crawled under and it seems to be leaking between the bellhousing and the tin cover between the engine and bellhousing.
there also seems to be a vent or something on the bottom of the trans (ZF-6) and oil was running out of this vent/hole.

when i had my buddy shut it off. inside the trans sounding like evrything was comin to a grinding stop. never noticed it before but then again i havent been under neath it when it gets shut off LOL

i have no idea wat would cause this or whats goin on?

any help would be appreciated im just glad i let it warm up inside my shop and noticed it.

ok so i found out that its the actuater rod for the ebpv. oil is leakin out of that hole. so im assuming the seal is a gonner.
just dont know how to fix it?

Can't help but thought someone needed to respond in some way. Maybe everyone is busy watching NFL. Good luck

Glen

You can just gut the pedistal and tap the hole and put a plug in it. I am not sure if they are "servicable" or not may need to replace it. I gutted mine and plugged the hole. Then you can take the ebpv butterfly out of the turbine outlet.

sh*t! i just bought a new pedistal from Dfuser. 160 bucks! but the local diesel guy here wanted 400 bucks. i said ya no thnx, i'll find it cheaper somewhere else.

but plugging it and removing the butterfly is way cheaper, i'll do it to mine and plug for my brothers 01 and give it to him.

thnx!