Help lower EGT's

milldog

Yup...
Can you help me lower my EGT's. With what is in my sig I can't even do the 1/8th without hitting 1500*. That is with Smarty TNT catcher 5, timing 2, TQ 2, RP 1, defuel stock and MP-8 off. I still have the stock intake horn and will be fabing on up here shortly but dont think that will help much.
I will say I just put my studs and springs in so I am still running about 42 psi of boost. Will it help that much turning it up to about 55 psi?

I will take any and all suggestions. I have some extra power on tap but cant use it. I dont want to melt anything down. I know water will help but would like to stay away from it. Is this how hot people are running with this setup. It seems like I was cooler with my stocker but might be wrong. Also I am not spooling till about 1800rpm's. My intake lash is .010 and exhaust is .018.

I can hit 1500 degrees in the 1/8th mile too, with nothing but crazy larry on the BD. I hit 1720ish in the 1/4th mile. Turn on the mp8 a little, the extra timing might cool it down some. Also adjust the wastegate and turn it up some, since your studded you will be fine. Also do you have a boost fooler?

With the HTT it is a mechanical wastegate so everything is unplugged and jumped so no fooler needed. I plan on turning up the boost. I did my last re-torque today and want to make everything is tight before I do. Probably this week I will turn it up. Also my pyro only goes up to 1500* so I might need a new one but it hits 1500* hard so I know it will go way past that mark. What is a safe number for these CR trucks. I know they can handle more heat but hear conflicting answers to this.

For reference my pyro is located on the #5&#6 downtube of the manifold.

on those truck dont you have to put a resistor in the wireing that went to the old electrail wastegate to make the truck run right