help LP wont run

2141pete

Hell I dont know
I got the truck back together enough to start and the damn AD150 won't come on. What did I forget?

I don't have an AD but I think there is a positive and negative that runs to the battery, a fuse and a relay, and a plug that connects with the factory wire harness plug that went to your old lift pump. I'd bet you forgot the plug.

I figured it out fells I never unplugged anything. The fuse and relay both popped but the damn thing still won't start.

I know mine was a pita to start, but I hooked up the FASS lines off the pump wrong. I had the return and feed lines switched....wtf LOL

crack a few injector lines and wait for some fuel to come out then tighten em back up see if that will do the trick

I have fuel comming out a little but still nothing. I am starting to wonder if I did the timing right. I need to go back over everything and make sure it's right.I didnt get to work on it near as much as I wanted today though. I have to take the wife out to eat since she helped a little. I couldnt say no to this right?

IMG_5813.jpg

I have fuel comming out a little but still nothing. I am starting to wonder if I did the timing right. I need to go back over everything and make sure it's right.I didnt get to work on it near as much as I wanted today though. I have to take the wife out to eat since she helped a little. I couldnt say no to this right?
IMG_5813.jpg

haha depends whats after the meal...:lolly:

I think I may need to put the 40psi spring in the AD150. I wasnt even thinking before but I dont have a return regulator and still have the 15psi spring in so I may just need more fuel pressure.

IMG_5813.jpg

Damn that nice!!! OH and engine looks good too. lol

I'm assuming that you are using a stock overflow valve??

No overflow valve at all and I think that is the problem with the 15PSI spring in the AD. I'm gonna put the 40 PSI spring in tomorrow and try to find an overflow valve.

Also i ran my Fass 150/150 set up for VP @ 16psi for about 500 miles after my p-pump swap with no ill effects. Drove it today with my new airdog II @ 45psi and could not tell much difference but i was taking it easy trying to break in new turbo.

Also i ran my Fass 150/150 set up for VP @ 16psi for about 500 miles after my p-pump swap with no ill effects. Drove it today with my new airdog II @ 45psi and could not tell much difference but i was taking it easy trying to break in new turbo.

You have a 12v overflow valve though right?