help LP wont run

I'm gonna pinch off the return in the morning and if that works I will go buy a regulator. I also have to find a damn oil line for the secondary, mine got twisted somehow during all of this and has a leak right in the center.

I'm gonna pinch off the return in the morning and if that works I will go buy a regulator. I also have to find a damn oil line for the secondary, mine got twisted somehow during all of this and has a leak right in the center.

Better take the wrenches away from her. lol

Better take the wrenches away from her. lol

I think that is the first time she has seen under the hood since it was stock LOL, I always try and get her in the shop but she never wants to come. She even has my daughter thinking oil and grease is nasty now. At least the boy will never go sissy on me LOL

Pete, having no overflow valve is your problem, there is nothing holding pressure in the pump. Either use an overflow valve or regulator and you will be all set. With no overflow valve all the fuel is flowing back to the tank. Also, you need pressure to fire off the injectors.

so do you just put a valve in the line somewhere on the return or what exactly do you do? How do you know if to much fuel is going back to the tank?

Pete's running an overflow but it's a VP overflow. Thats the only other thing I can think of Pete is lacking in fuel pressure to the pump....I'll call you back in a minute....BTW I didnt know your wife was hot....Dont tell her i said that

I don't think a vp overflow valve is even the right thread size. If you don't use a p7100 overflow valve or a regulator it is not gonna run. I would not even use a regulator because now you have the AD return competing with the regulator on the pump return. It will work, but you will not get the full benefit of the AD air separator.

where can ya get one at? I think i've seen them on ebay but not sure if its the right one or not