HELP!! Urgent..

cumminsX

Can't make up my mind
I am in the process of putting in the new engine and we have had issue after issue today, I am now at the stoping point until we solve a belt problem. I am putting dual cp3's on a Banks big hoss intake and after rebuilding the bracket to move the cp3 out where it needs to be I am still short on serpentine belt. I need to know if anyone knows where I can find a belt that is 5' 9'' long. My other option is to delete the AC for now and try to find a shorter belt. Is there any of you guys that are running PPE or II duel Cp3's that have droped the AC out of the loop, if so could you post a diagram of the belt route. Thanks for any help guys.

How much did you move the top CP3 bracket?

We repositioned ours further away to clear the coolant pipe, but there was plenty of belt left.

If you end up having to do something different, you can re-install the tensioner to the outboard position on it's bracket.

How much did you move the top CP3 bracket?

We repositioned ours further away to clear the coolant pipe, but there was plenty of belt left.

If you end up having to do something different, you can re-install the tensioner to the outboard position on it's bracket.

The Banks intake does not have the 3 holes for mounting the bracket in the same location as the stock plenum so I had to cut the mounting bungs off and then drill new holes in the bracket to move it down and forward. This got me close to where the thing would have been, but it is still a little higher and the belt won't quite reach. Is the tensioner adjustable?

There's 2 mounting positions for the tensioner in the mounting bracket - see if repositioning to the outboard location helps.