Help Wanted in Alabama

richardndawnc

Owner CampbellCarCarriers
I an in need of someone who is looking to make their truck make them some money. I own a Auto transport company in Alabama , and I am in need of 2 drivers with their own truck. It must be a dually, diesel driven preferred, a good driving record, and willing to run from LA, MS, GA ,TN Fl, and AL. This is a great business to be in and it allows you to be your own boss, as long as the cars are picked up and delivered , you will never know I am alive, just fax and go. E-mail me at campbellcarriers@bellsouth.net with any questions at all. Alabama area a plus !!!! but southeast area a must !!!!

i might be interested in some short trips! Is a dually mandatory? where are you located?

I am just assuming here but I bet it is because of the better handeling and higher towing capacity of a DRW.

with the trailers I use (3-4) car ,one of the cars is in the bed of the truck over the hitch, so it needs to be supported with 4 tires I know of a few guys using a 3/4 and the work fine ,but a little wobly at 60+ . But if you have a gooseneck and willing to load just 1 or 2 inside the sate or close , give me an e-mail , of course the more you haul the more you make ,but we can talk over the details more if interested, at campbellcarriers@bellsouth.net

I bet you are NEVER in Moody huh Richard? LOL

I live about a mile from ADESA.

You guys should give me a shout if you are in town, I'm always up for a trip to the Waffle House!

Timbeau, I noticed he posted this thread in the "Misc. For Sale" area. How about you get a section available for members looking to get hired to haul. I'm sure there are alot of people like Richard that are itching to put parts/fuel money in the hands of these members. $.02

I have a 3/4 ton single tire 2wd Dodge. But I love road trips and am always looking for a way to make a few extra bucks. I'm in Texas. My truck has a hitch receiver thingy that is supposed to be rated for 10,000 lbs. I could put a fifth wheel in if I need too.
Let me know if you have any loads my truck can handle.

Need any drivers in West Georgia? Right off I-20 at the GA/AL line.

I have cars in Columbus / Albany / Opelika area sometimes goin back to Moody,AL , I also have Chatt. ,TN , Fort Payne, Dolton, all that area alot , but all cars are going to Moody,AL.

Justin get off my koolaid! I already volunteered. And ur truck has issues.

I have a 3/4 ton single tire 2wd Dodge. But I love road trips and am always looking for a way to make a few extra bucks. I'm in Texas. My truck has a hitch receiver thingy that is supposed to be rated for 10,000 lbs. I could put a fifth wheel in if I need too.
Let me know if you have any loads my truck can handle.

I think he is looking for drivers who don't call their hitches "reciever thingy's" LOL

Just cuz I use highly technical terms like that don't mean I can't point the truck east and go.