Help Wanted in Alabama

Just some cars in LA, coming back to AL , but they need to be at least 3 brought back to make it worth the trip, they pay an average of 265 a car in LA.
wich is about .80 a mile and with 3 cars thats around $2.40/ loaded mile , not bad even at 5.00/gallon. But I never have anything in TX ,thats just too far for the auction to run ,it gets too expensive for the banks, since they are the ones that pay me to move the cars to the auctions for them, they are in control of what car goes to what auction.

hey glover i think your truck is a bit fast to be pullin cars around. lol hope you stayin out of trouble.

-Tow-Truck

I was dispatched over 40 cars in the last 2 days , I have to the end of the week to deliver them all , and I can not do it alone, all of these are in the state of Alabama and are going to Adesa Auto Auction in Moody,AL anyone interseted in making some extra cash - quick - they pay in 3 days ( no 30 day cycle here) - let me know, Richard

if you have anything in mid atlantic that needs to come down, keep me in mind. if this would have been about 2 months you would have had about 4 truck to help you out. we just hauled all our equipment up from Miss.

I'll think a need something hauled area would be cool.
You'd need a waiver on there though to protect CompD from shipping hazards. I know some of these folks and ummm... Well you know where I'm goin'LOL

My wife said she would do it. We don't have a dually but if you need the help, she ready and willing.

im located on MS gulf coast,i have towing experience pulling camper trailers after katrina,tool trailer for my own business for years,truck is a 99 f350 srw but can pull some weight. i can be reached at 228-697-1547 anytime.maybe we can work together.thank you