Help with codes!

matt_g

My buddies LMM has a edge race, with a 4" turbo back DPF delete. It was perfect until he updated the edge. now the tranny acts spastic with downshifts and throws a PO777 Pressure Control Solenoid stuck on code... Is this something he needs to go through edge about? or what?

Thanks

The code means the Alli was too slow releasing the off going clutch while the oncoming clutch was applying. It tied up in two gears at once.

when the problem first happened it threw po700 and po777, now the po777 constantly shows up right after he clears it. He said that the trans still feels like it is hesitating under normal driving...

Po700 is just "trans requested MIL" it is just related to the other and most likely not a problem itself. I wonder if he hurt it in the tie up

That is my thought... He said it happened when he had to get on it getting onto the highway, so the trans was not warmed up at all....
I dont know man, thanks for your help so far though..

That's one thing. I always noticed on mine until it went through all the gears once or twice when it was cold it was fairly easy to mis-shift or lag the gears.

Hmm, the funny thing is that it all started on the first drive after the new update.

P0700 - Trns Control System Error
P0777- Pres Ctrl Solenoid B stuck on

Back