Help with electrical codes

blownsmoke2

Trying to make a hook
My 05 in my sig is throwing a few codes that I can't get rid of. The worst one is a p2146 Fuel injector group a supply voltage circuit cylinders 1-3.

I took the tst and ez off and checked all the plugs. Motor starts fine then after about 5- 10 seconds throws code then runs like crap. I also switched the plugs of inj 1,2 & 5,6 under the valve cover as per 5,6 wiring was new. Thats before I found out that group A was injectors 1,2,and 3.

Also its trowing a couple of tranny codes too. p2769 whick is a TQ convertor code. p0882 transmission 12 volt supply relay low. This puts tranny in limp mode. P0973 overdrive circuit to low. This one has happenned off and on for a while at start up clear and goes away. The truck does have a BD Overdrive lockout on it.

I'm thinking maybe a ecm or wiring harness now being all these are coming on at same time. The p2146 and the p0882 are the ones holding me down right now. Any help would be appreciated.

There's a relay in the truck for the PO882 code.....find and check the relay.

I had some issues one time with a loose connector you may try just checking the nuts on each injector also that made my truck run bad and throw codes. do you have some type of lockup switch?

I had some issues one time with a loose connector you may try just checking the nuts on each injector also that made my truck run bad and throw codes. do you have some type of lockup switch?

Ive had all the injectors wires off and back on. I have another injector wiring harness from under the valve cover and tried eliminated each of them one by one. Then I disconnected all the injectors one at a time the front 2 are the only ones that didn't throw another code. Right now I'm thinking maybe the main injector harness to the plug on #1 and #2. Yes I do have a lock up switch for convertor.

I have a buddy with a scan tool coming over tommorrow night. Maybe we can do some injector cut out test and confirm.

Ron have you figured it out yet?

No Kevin this thing has me aggrevated but just got the tranny back in my 06 and got a chance to work on it tonight. Tommorrow the 06 has to go back to the tranny guy so he can straighten it out.

Before long if I ever get my other truck back it may end up in Shelbina,MO

Well the p2146 code ended up being a bad solinoid on #1 injector. Just switched the solinoid with another injector I had there and was good to go. The funny thing is even with scan tools and ect.. it only took a Fluke ohm meter to figure it out and oh ya thanks to Kevin Glover over at NorthEast Performance Diesel (01PPUMP) to point me in the right direction. The tranny codes i don't know yet but I'm going to take the plugs loose cleam them all check pins and put fresh dielectric grease in all of them.