help with twins

I disagree, I think the smaller 83mm turbine wheel will be great. Search for some of RonA's comments about turbos, most have been impressed. And I don't think the fueling will put the truck close to the limits of the turbo where drive pressure will be an issue. Everyone seems to be terribly afraid of drive pressure recently, :what:

I was thinking of the:
Borg Warner S400w/75mm compressor wheel with Extended Tip Technology,1.10 A/R exhaust

Turbo Specs:
Compressor Wheel Inducer/Exducer 75mm x 100mm
Turbine Wheel Inducer/Exducer 83mm x 74mm
Turbine Outlet 5 Inch V-Band
Turbine Inlet T6 Divided
Turbine A/R - 1.10
Horsepower Rating 450-1000

The T-6 is a much more common flange size for the primary (although I feel its a poor match for most piping and flow, but that's a whole nother discussion)

Source Automotive has all the pieces you need to build a kit yourself as well as kits and are great to deal with. I'm sure the vendors here could also hook you up.

I disagree, I think the smaller 83mm turbine wheel will be great. Search for some of RonA's comments about turbos, most have been impressed. And I don't think the fueling will put the truck close to the limits of the turbo where drive pressure will be an issue. Everyone seems to be terribly afraid of drive pressure recently, :what:

I was thinking of the:
Borg Warner S400w/75mm compressor wheel with Extended Tip Technology,1.10 A/R exhaust

Turbo Specs:
Compressor Wheel Inducer/Exducer 75mm x 100mm
Turbine Wheel Inducer/Exducer 83mm x 74mm
Turbine Outlet 5 Inch V-Band
Turbine Inlet T6 Divided
Turbine A/R - 1.10
Horsepower Rating 450-1000

The T-6 is a much more common flange size for the primary (although I feel its a poor match for most piping and flow, but that's a whole nother discussion)

Source Automotive has all the pieces you need to build a kit yourself as well as kits and are great to deal with. I'm sure the vendors here could also hook you up.

For my next charger I'm torn between another 75 or 78, with the 83mm turbine and 1.10 housing

i contacted source automotive and they said their turbo is a 75/93/1.3

he mentioned that twin set up spooled up good on a truck with stock injectors. Im thinking i might go with that because there local and he said i can come down to the shop and test drive 2 of their trucks running that setup

thanks for the help. i got the twins kit from source automotive. they have awesome customer service. This morning i talked to them for almost ah alf hour. he said i could come down to the shop and test drive 2 trucks they have with the exact same setup.