**help Wont Start

03powerstroke35

Took two injectors out, disasembled thier spool valve for inspection and cleaning, (ive done this before) reinstalled. I didnt start the truck after installing the injectors, i changed the oil first and now it wont start, usually will take a few minutes of cranking after pulling injectors but killed the battery trying...

Any help.....

Do you have a scanner that can read pids? Is it cranking fast enough? I would bet youve got a high pressure oil leak, from your work. but you must get a scanner on it and find what your ipr percent is, and your icp pressure.

It could take forever. You need a jumper box on it to get it cranking.

It was cranking at a good speed. It is hooked to my Supra, for extra cranking power. i dont know why it is doing this. Every other time i remove injectors and reinstall them it only cranks for about 1-2 min tops. why so long know?

Do you have a scanner that can read pids? Is it cranking fast enough? I would bet youve got a high pressure oil leak, from your work. but you must get a scanner on it and find what your ipr percent is, and your icp pressure.

HPO leak from my work? You only disconect one area of hpo, the oil rail. I have done this maby times... I just dont know.

Could be. Or the pump took a ****. Never know unless you can look at whats going on.

You gotta get a scanner, and a good one too. It is impossible to diagnose a 6.0l efficiently without one.

If you cranked it until the battery died it can never convert 12 volts into 48 in the ficm. Have we checked fuses to the ficm power? Injectors cycle when you turn the key on? Does the dash trip out and go a little nutso while they are cycling? They will still cycle with a poped ficm logic fuse.

checked and re-checked everything, fuses good i had two cars one on each battery, it just dosent fire. WTF

Is it possible that if i had installed the SPOOL valve in backwards that it stuck in the closed posistion and it is allowing hpo back into the crank case, thus not allowing it to build propper IPR to start?????????

That is a possibility, but I thought you ruled that out when you typed (ive done this before). :poke:

That is a possibility, but I thought you ruled that out when you typed (ive done this before). :poke:

Ouch, sorry dude, I know your having a hard time with it, but that calls for my first use of this::eek:wned::kick:

Oh come on. If you can't laugh at yourself, you just can't have fun.