Here we go....

VIDEO BELOW!! I still need to hook the down pipe up and test drive..

2010-03-20%2016.06.04.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1q5Ml033ig

:charger:

Well I have over 9,000 miles on the truck now change the oil out after 5,000miles.

The truck went from a 16.5 in the 1/4 mile to a 14.13 best so far. I have driven it to 2 race events one over 240 miles each way with no problems.

I have made several trips to Portland and back now and the temps even in 90 plus weather and A/C running and only here the fan come on after a hill.

I have to roll into it a little more to get it going but after you are at freeway speeds it dont take much to stay there.

EGT's are higher in cruse mode but I expected that with the lower rpms.

EGT's even up a good incline with my foot matted stay well below 1,250.. I am still getting around 16.5 to 17mpg on the freeway but around town its pretty crappy.

I am thinking of going a little tighter on the converter this winter. The truck really pulls hard from 40-mph to about 90mph like crazy onramp speeds.

I enjoy the power level I am at now I figure around 400-425HP.

No leaks its quiet and a real sleeper..

First 1/4 mile run 14.13
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ui_-LqWHLY0

Last edited:
Time to send those injectors back to Lenny! Bet you can pick up 100+ hp with just an injector change.

But it runs so clean JQ.... lol I spoke a little to soon. On my trip today I made a stop at a rest area. Its been a few weeks since I lifted the hood. Looking around I found a clamp on a boost hose had come off. I thought my egt's were a little high kinda thought it was the warmer weather. The hose is the one that connects to the inter cooler. It would have come off but because its a straight hose the others kept it in place. It was still holding 50Plus PSI with a real titie fit but I know some air was getting out. After I put the clamp back on it ran much cooler and a lot cleaner again.

Snoot that is the cleanist and nicest looking twin set i have ever seen. great job

Dar

You should see it in person!! He did a great job and keeps that truck super clean!!!!!

Thanks Hoss I may stop in over the weekend to say Hi.. Going up to Haners Saturday for a little party..