Here

I made it. Staying at the Bowling Green KOA. Looks like the weather is going to get real nasty in a few minutes.

Yuki's is the best sushi bar in the state. Its behind Ramada and Sonic on Scottsville RD

I feel the wildness welling up inside of yall. At any second yall will become like the hells angels and rip that place to peices.

I'm gona hide under my bed just to be on the safe side.

I was in BG making deliveries at 1PM this afternoon and trucks were already rolling in. The power service funny car was on display at the marathon truck stop in Franklin when I rolled thru headed to BG.

got here bout 9pm. where are at the Laquinta and looks to be a party out in the parking lot!

Not going to say the R word but there's a good chance of storms tomorrow.:( Supposed to be small and scattered. Nothing really organized.

Scott

Thats what Im seeing too....If any maybe a 1/4"

Just got off work, gonna get some sleep and the head down in the AM!!!

Just got home. Wha Bahs was a blast as always, and a big crowd. Cooler Racing seemed to be a big hit :Cheer:

See everyone at Beech Bend tomorrow.

We're at the drury. If you see a grey LMM with a big cowl hood and chrome 20's give me a shout!

We are @ Beech Bend waiting on the gates to open.....open open open open!!!!!

My wife and I are here waiting to get in the gates. Look for in my avatar shirt.