Hey there, from Texas

CumminsSwag

Insert text here.
Been on CF for awhile now, just wanted to come over here and see what it's like :woohoo:

I can already see there are some hilarious people on here, maybe thread derailments aren't as frowned upon here? :hehe:

Anyway, I bought my truck last June, you can see it in the sig. I love it, I just hate that my money tree died in the drought last summer and can't keep up with this money pit. So if anyone has free parts to donate I'm accepting donations :hehe:

Edit: pics
eryqy4yq.jpg
uhysygeb.jpg

Last edited:
Howdy and welcome to the madness mi amigo! CompD is a great place with some awesome folks who have astounding knowledge. I'll be the first to tell you, make the search button your friend.

And I feel your pain on the money tree, mine dried up as well.

Howdy and welcome to the madness mi amigo! CompD is a great place with some awesome folks who have astounding knowledge. I'll be the first to tell you, make the search button your friend.

And I feel your pain on the money tree, mine dried up as well.

Haha, search bar police on a forum?! Say it ain't so...:hehe:

Thank you sir. BTW that trailer is me and my brothers company if anybody needs movers :thankyou2:

First thing I thought of when I saw your user name!LOL

Good, you have a sense of humor, you'll be fine here.

First thing I thought of when I saw your user name!LOL

Good, you have a sense of humor, you'll be fine here.

Life would really suck if you had no humility!
I love those Dos equis memes.

On a side note, I feel I should point out the irony of you using a Dos Equis meme... :hehe: :lolly:

Life would really suck if you had no humility!
I love those Dos equis memes.

On a side note, I feel I should point out the irony of you using a Dos Equis meme... :hehe: :lolly:

Hey. Me and Billy will be making the Mexican jokes around here.

:welcome: to CompD.

Hey now I got some good mexican jokes too, lol welcome to the site.

Your in brother. You can never go wrong with a good Messican joke.

I know I've seen your truck a time or two. Not many pink accessorized ford around. Haha

Sent from space

And ATP rocks :)

Well, eff, even the new guy knows my truck. :doh:
Hahaha I've been down there twice this year for job interviews, and visiting one of my best girl friends.

Sent from my iPhone

Well, eff, even the new guy knows my truck. :doh:
Hahaha I've been down there twice this year for job interviews, and visiting one of my best girl friends.

Sent from my iPhone

Haha caught ya. Who do you know in Georgetown? Chances are I don't know them since I didn't go to school here haha.

Sent from space

And ATP rocks :)

Back