Hi from Di/Pricol

DiPricol

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to let ya'll know that we're on here now and happy to answer any questions that you might have. We'll be a site sponsor soon too!
Hope to hear from ya!

Welcome!

I've had very good luck with DiPricol gauges.

Can't say that for some other brands. SPA comes to mind...

Welcome! I've had yalls gauges for a little over 3 years now and they are still working perfect! Glad to see that you joined!

DiPricol said:
Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to let ya'll know that we're on here now and happy to answer any questions that you might have. We'll be a site sponsor soon too!
Hope to hear from ya!
Hello,
Glad you made it on here.

I have your common rail gauge that does not like to play well. Multiple times I have seen where it will work its way off by 5k to 10psi. It won't reset until I unplug the harness from the sensors. I know its that much off because I have a TST that will run pressures.

How can I get this replaced or warrantied? I've heard its been a problem with them.

Thanks,
Scott

Camotanker said:
Hello,
Glad you made it on here.

I have your common rail gauge that does not like to play well. Multiple times I have seen where it will work its way off by 5k to 10psi. It won't reset until I unplug the harness from the sensors. I know its that much off because I have a TST that will run pressures.

How can I get this replaced or warrantied? I've heard its been a problem with them.

Thanks,
Scott

Where is your TST grabbing pressurer from? same sender? do you have the Optix Stacked first to the rail sender then the TST? Just a few ideas.

If you confirm those I think the diagnoses of the issue will be a bit easier....

I've run your gauges since fall of 01' and love them, the 2000 degree EGT has come in handy and I kow you guys redesigned it to look even better. The one I do have and wish you had a replacement for is the 100 boost gauge with a tele-tale, these are a R&D dream for the little guy, one on boost, one on drive pressure.

Jim

Jim Fulmer said:
I've run your gauges since fall of 01' and love them, the 2000 degree EGT has come in handy and I kow you guys redesigned it to look even better. The one I do have and wish you had a replacement for is the 100 boost gauge with a tele-tale, these are a R&D dream for the little guy, one on boost, one on drive pressure.

Jim

hahaha! I'm not kidding, when I used to make them I couldn't sell them to save my life!!! That's why we stopped.

Now, over the past few months I have gotten all kinds of requests! If there are a lot of ya'll wanting them let me know! It may be something I need to look into.

Jenn

DiPricol said:
hahaha! I'm not kidding, when I used to make them I couldn't sell them to save my life!!! That's why we stopped.

Now, over the past few months I have gotten all kinds of requests! If there are a lot of ya'll wanting them let me know! It may be something I need to look into.

Jenn
Jenn:

As I have mentioned, a gauge that has two needles in it up to 100PSI. One red needle reading Drive pressure and a Second needle Green measureing boost all in the same 2" face would rock. The Comp D regulars and irregulars would agree, you would have something that today's diesel enthusiast would appreciate.

I'm gonna warn you though, there are other gauge manufacturers on this board that just might take the idea and run with it..... so get-r-done.

Likewise; you will fit in nicely, just watch and see....

W

Great company and product. A big thanks to your support of our 1st pull. Welcome to Comp D.

Chuck
New Era Diesel
FTPL Productions

Welcome, I just wanted to say I love the new gauges you guys have out, I run them in my pull truck and could'nt be happier.

-Tom

Welcome :rockwoot:

I've been looking at the Optix gauges recently for my 07 F-350 :D

I also have your gauges and love them. I had the old style and changed to the Optix units. They look nice and work well. One question from me is; can we have them with flat glass in them like the old style was? I can see 6 reflections of myself at times when the sunlight comes through the front window.

LaserBob

Back