Hi from Di/Pricol

LaserBob said:
I also have your gauges and love them. I had the old style and changed to the Optix units. They look nice and work well. One question from me is; can we have them with flat glass in them like the old style was? I can see 6 reflections of myself at times when the sunlight comes through the front window.

LaserBob
Oh ... I'll have to work on this one ... I'll post more once we get our own forum going ... but I'm working on it! :-)

I talked to Jenn today. Very easy going and fun to work with. She made things right and has a replacement pyro on the way! and gave me some tips for the rail pressure gauge. I'm gonna try to work it out but she assured me she would make sure I'm taken care of either way.

Jenn... THANK YOU!
Scott

Camotanker said:
I talked to Jenn today. Very easy going and fun to work with. She made things right and has a replacement pyro on the way! and gave me some tips for the rail pressure gauge. I'm gonna try to work it out but she assured me she would make sure I'm taken care of either way.

Jenn... THANK YOU!
Scott

Welcome! Call me and let me know ... of course you'll have to do it with a code name, but whatever! lol

I've always wondered... is it pronounced 'dih-pricol' or 'die-pricol' or some other way?

joefarmer said:
I've always wondered... is it pronounced 'dih-pricol' or 'die-pricol' or some other way?

It's D.I. / Pricol :-) The first two letters stand for Danin, Inc.

So to keep your sales techs from laughing at me I'll need to say "I'd like some D. I. Procull instrumentation?" :)

Back