Hi yall shout out to you

Worse...Canadian.... :hehe:

J/K. I couldn't resist. LOL

Yup....you made you're bed.....now enjoy it.

LOL

He must be close to the Quebec border the rest of us have been debating on blocking the highway from there west for a while.

:ft::ft:Wow, times must be rough not much of a sense of humour, inline do you really compare us to those train wrecks ????

An this is why lol

He must be close to the Quebec border the rest of us have been debating on blocking the highway from there west for a while.

:hehe: I'll be in Halifax, NS in the spring then probably to Victoria, BC....but at least most of them speak English so I can understand them. The French Canadians are a whole nother bowl of wax. LOL

:hehe: I'll be in Halifax, NS in the spring then probably to Victoria, BC....but at least most of them speak English so I can understand them. The French Canadians are a whole nother bowl of wax. LOL

Ya they want to be seperate but they want our money lol I guess they see the Indian reserves an figure it looks good we should be able to control all our own stuff with money that isn't ours . Should have cut the chord and gave them nothing

What good is a train wreck without an engineer and a few passengers? :hehe:

Mark.

The train wreck comment was for inline only , inline linked us to a couple of **** shows . I think at least one was and or is a crook [Canadian] . I work hard at and do my best to be honest and fair , do the right thing . I do resent and take exception to being linked to that stuff. Any way, I will attempt to use proper spelling . Located on Michigan border . Thanks

Last edited:
linked to criminals - what a place

With a current total of 47,124 member....I'm sure there are a few bad apples in the basket. I also would be willing to bet that most of them are very sorry and won't do it again.

:hehe:

Is this guy high or just dumb? :D

Back