Hi

brushpuller

Thinkin...
Just wanted to say ha to all the pullers!!! Im new here,but love to talk pullin...iv been at it for 20 year or so. Iv always pulled 4x4 gassers but finally got my 99 ram up to snuff (kinda) to try my hand at the diesel pulls!!!

Thanks man!!! Looks like you got 1 nasty puller...that a mod class puller? I see tube frame,cepects,2 turbos....all the GOOD stuff!!! :)

Welcome. You will find alot of info about diesel pulling here.

thanks for the worm welcom !!!! Fireman450, hows the 2wd pulling... is their a lat of trucks geting into it? Also i was wondering what final drive do ya run and how did ya get it?

Welcome glad you came over to the Darker side of pulling.
There are alot of realy nice folks on CompD.alway's willing to help.

Dale

im a little north of cory...are you the guy with that awsome black dodge if ya are your my hero!!! That thing runs GREAT!!! Lets chat some more!!!

thanks for the worm welcom !!!! Fireman450, hows the 2wd pulling... is their a lat of trucks geting into it? Also i was wondering what final drive do ya run and how did ya get it?

Well I got started a little late in the year, But for what I have pulled with it so far I do belive its gonna do real good next season, or so I hope....
Well Im not really good on calculating final drive ratios yet. 2wpuller and Kino Fab have been helping me out with all the figuring, Thanks fellas,.
Ive been running in second gear and went from 4.10 to 4.88s and so far it has showed improvement. I can only go up from here.

Fireman450

The 4.10 final in 2nd is 12.46
4.88 final in 2nd is 14.83
5.13 ---- -- 2nd --15.59 I still think this gear is what your going to end up with because of the traction you will have.Just my own oppion.

Dale

No pics yet...gotta get my camera out and take one. What truck u pull.. Maybe iv seen ya pull!

Yes thats me, your hero :bow: And i just figured who you are.
Time to jump in here and share some of that knowledge.
later!!

oh, you probably havent ever seen my truck cause it hasn't pulled yet, truck is still in pieces from the initial build. when I do get it done I plan on running in a few of the new itpa 2.6 class. hopefully I will be done in time to hit a few local pulls in 09'.

Have you ever pulled anything in the passed? Iv been around indiana pulling seen for years! My truck is still waiting on $$$ to make it some what competitive... I wont be able to out power anyone but maybe get the truck to hook to the ground. hp isnt every thing!!!