High HP CR on fuel only Prefer 04.5+

We did 947 on 04.5 for that truck in Diesel World that we put together. One of our 64 over 80 setups and flux 5's. Smarty and a Mp8

At least. Cause nitrous is cheating...

I'm not saying nitrous is cheating in anyway! I have a 2 stage kit sitting in the garage, just not sure if I want to spray it or not?

there is more in your truck :rockwoot:

I owe a big thanks to this guy! He is the one who made some adjustments to get me to 902hp. Man I want to get some dyno time in some where. I have a couple small things I need to do to it first. And I can't believe I am saying this, but I am considering putting it up for sale, but I'm sure I won't get what I want out of it.

Tim Barber did 12xx at Bowling Green last year.

Tim did 1027hp I believe last year at TS.

I owe a big thanks to this guy! He is the one who made some adjustments to get me to 902hp. Man I want to get some dyno time in some where. I have a couple small things I need to do to it first. And I can't believe I am saying this, but I am considering putting it up for sale, but I'm sure I won't get what I want out of it..
what did u do different and why would u wanna sell if

what did u do different and why would u wanna sell if

It dynoed 823hp Friday and Danny talked to me and said there is a lot left in the truck. He wanted me to dyno on Saturday and try some different settings on both the smarty and tst that he likes to run. Not really sure why I want to sell it? I get bored easily and it maybe time for something new.

X2 Brian?!?

What are you wanting to get if you sell it? Prius?:hehe:

Not sure? Was actually thinking more along the lines of a smart car!

Hey Brian, make sure Danny tells you who originally got him to try those settings. "Gotta toot my own horn"

i wish mine was a mega cab but o well i am just glad i got mine fixed
i know what u dynoed i was the first one to beat u

hit 9 and change with my 05.
Trying a brand new set up this year. Smaller twins, smaller sticks, modded pumps, rail, intake.
I want to drive the b*tch more often then smack 8-900 on occasion.

It's in the sig...

There is a little more, we cut dyno day short due to the 104* heat and a leak in the back.

I'm running 150hp nozzles.

hit 9 and change with my 05.
Trying a brand new set up this year. Smaller twins, smaller sticks, modded pumps, rail, intake.
I want to drive the b*tch more often then smack 8-900 on occasion.

You SISSY!!!!!!!!! Borrow some finger nail polish remover from the woman and loose the nail paint, loose the thong, ect.
DRIVE IT ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DANG IT MAN

i am building a 2.0 neon that should hit 150 wheel h.p. lol while my trans is just sitting next to the truck not installing itself. but when its back together it should be deep in the 700 range and be totally streetable.

You SISSY!!!!!!!!! Borrow some finger nail polish remover from the woman and loose the nail paint, loose the thong, ect.
DRIVE IT ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DANG IT MAN

wtf have you been mofo..
I heard a rumor you had the old girl out a few weeks back...
June will be the month that my 38" tires will go up in smoke/

wtf have you been mofo..
I heard a rumor you had the old girl out a few weeks back...
June will be the month that my 38" tires will go up in smoke/

yup, running pretty good. back over a grand. had the 37's roastin last night pullin out'ta town, sideways :hump:

but then again, i got one of them low power 555 engines. bummer huh.

call me or if i get time i'll give ya a buzz at the shop.

about 800 with 2.6 charger twin pump ddp 200s and smarty, edge stack my next goal is tst stack hoping to gain some more hp after 3400...lol