High Nickel Small Casting Number Block Price?

C.Smith

UpInSmoke
I just bought a truck with a small casting # block after some research found out it's the strongest block they put in a truck! After a call to schieds to see they said it was!:rockwoot: So now I'm trying to find out what it's worth because there not just for sale every day! Does anybody have a going price for these? Any help would be great! :thankyou2: Clint

Nick Hays has a Industrial block for sale that sounds like the same thing as you have. His price on it was $400 if I recall correctly.

Well if I sell it it's going as at least a short block maybe a long block with 180k on it from a 100%stock truck.

was that truck you bought a vp truck or 12v and why are you goin to sell it what engine are you goin to stick in the truck

It's a 01 24v vp 5sp 3500. Well on the way back from TX we had it behind my buddies old truck that he barrowed back from the kid he sold it to! We were 30miles from home after traveling over 1200miles and smoked a deer totaling the towrig! So the kid who owns the towrig is gonna get my new truck but I get the motor because its a rare block thats worth more than his 55!

It's a 01 24v vp 5sp 3500. Well on the way back from TX we had it behind my buddies old truck that he barrowed back from the kid he sold it to! We were 30miles from home after traveling over 1200miles and smoked a deer totaling the towrig! So the kid who owns the towrig is gonna get my new truck but I get the motor because its a rare block thats worth more than his 55!

thats sucks that why i got a ranch hand on my truck its a must in southern iowa ive hit ten or so deer with mine goin at least 65 and you cant tell most of them were on purpose ok all of them but its good fun when your bored he got a totaled truck but $800 bumper his truck would still be like new