Highest HP Common rail with Stock Camshaft

Dumb Ass Wade

Banned
What is the highest HP made with a stock CR Dodge camshaft?
How about ET?

Any before and after HP #'s on camswaps?

Who is best to go with?

canoworms1.jpg

So there's where I put that can! THanks Forrest!

Seriously, search for the following keywords- "Helix 2" "Maxspool" "Hamilton" and you'll have hours of pretty pointless arguments.

Allready searched. Seems that a cam in a diesel is mainly for spool up and egt reduction, not much for HP.

Allthough the reading was quite amusing there was little to be had in the tech department..... just a bunch of who's balls are biggest talk......:kick:

What is the highest HP made with a stock CR Dodge camshaft?
How about ET?

Any before and after HP #'s on camswaps?

Who is best to go with?

Not the highest hp made but my 06 did 855.1 with stock cam, intake and springs on fuel only:Cheer:

dynojet 248 uncorrected

Allthough the reading was quite amusing there was little to be had in the tech department..... just a bunch of who's balls are biggest talk......:kick:

Every cam thread starts, and every one is gonna be the one where actual technical info is going to be posted...

And every one turns into balls contests. It sucks.

Not the highest hp made but my 06 did 855.1 with stock cam, intake and springs on fuel only:Cheer:

dynojet 248 uncorrected

That is impressive! Have you dyno'ed on nos?

Could you post a dyno sheet? I would like to see how flat the curve is.

NOS is a company and its what the **** ricers call nitrous. Please yake the extra time to hit 4 more keys.

Stoped by the local ricer shop to see if there dyno can handle diesel's there and later asked about a simple Nitrous setup and he looked kinda stumped and said you mean NAWZ.......:bang LOL....I said no...I mean Nitrous :hehe: :hehe: