Highest hp least amount of mods on 12v p7100

zachattack

Just wanna see what u guys Are getting out of your trucks for the least amount of money I pulled 428.9hp and 1001tq with a 62/68.14 phatshaft .022 dv's stock injectors and 20degrees of timing and head studs for timing reasons

No. Now here is a dog at a bar
280d41b2.jpg

Last edited:
I can't break 400hp, with a 3.2 s400, and big injectors.

your not supposed to add your dyno runs together. 214hp 500ft-lb seams more belivable.

I did 600+ (based on 13 sek time at 1/4) with Hx55 , 5x018 and some pump mods ......

..... the grande finale was kabooooooom

Banks stickers add 50hp each. If you have the silencer ring removed you'll gain 10hp by sticking it back in. A hood stack should add 2hp/5tq.

I made 1000 just by gutting the AFC. Beat that!

That's impressive I made 800 by removing the fuel plate I'll have to try that tonight. Based on my calculations that should get me to 1800 hp right. Think ill use the old smoke dyno SMOKE= POWER

Junker Drag truck.

Edit: My 95 made 433 with timing, mack rack plug, hx35 with ported housing, Garmon's injectors. Stock dv's. He sells it as a kit for $1300.

Last edited:
lol my 96 duallie work truck made 279hp with the afc mia and some 4k gov springs. everything else was bone stock.

lol my 96 duallie work truck made 279hp with the afc mia and some 4k gov springs. everything else was bone stock.

Got me beat. Mine only made like 215 with free mods....and then it blew a head gasket LOL

332/737 uncorrected on dunbar's dyno

5x14's, Wh1c with drilled volute and 15/16" wastegate hole drilled - boost ~35psi, shimmed gov springs with washers for 3k

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omyaKnsvuAE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omyaKnsvuAE[/ame]

haha just realized that's my goofy ass in the red shirt talking to Homewrecker

Last edited:
Got me beat. Mine only made like 215 with free mods....and then it blew a head gasket LOL

yup we did the ole tower of power and deleted the afc and added some 4k govs and that was it. stock timing, injectors, and turbo. has a raptor 100 on it and that was it. i think its one of those trucks that was built on a tuesday. its a 215 pump and motor out of a 98 but otherwise all stock.