Highest hp least amount of mods on 12v p7100

I said least amount of money... Not unlimited I don't care if u have 1400 hp and 35,000 in ur engine that's not what the tittle says guys

Just wanna see what u guys Are getting out of your trucks for the least amount of money I pulled 428.9hp and 1001tq with a 62/68.14 phatshaft .022 dv's stock injectors and 20degrees of timing and head studs for timing reasons

I said least amount of money... Not unlimited I don't care if u have 1400 hp and 35,000 in ur engine that's not what the tittle says guys

Your truck is past the "least amount of money" point, so what's your point? Least amount of money would be all stock parts, in that case 296rwhp out of a '97 215 pump!

536hp on industrial inections floor dyno. 4k springs, no plate, racked barrels, rack plug, 21* 5x.012 injectors and a super hx40 last year. Changed to a 66mm turbo and picked up roughly 30hp. LOL

There's awards? Where do I send my sheet?

They did this year at industrial. 320hp took it i think.

aee8807f-821b-2beb.jpg

I went just over 700hp uncorrected:

stock hx-35, no plate, laser cuts, 4kgsk, some injectors I borrowed, and a cheap cdm external gate welded to a stock manifold, some afc tuning, and some timing....

Oh and a an open -4an of *nx*

I was into the whole setup for less then $1000, with a slightly bigger charger, some help for my lift pump, and some valve springs, I probably could have gotten into the 4 digits. But it was terrible to drive already, and was one of those great ideas you get after a dozen beers when you have stuff just laying around.

That's it?? Sissy :lolly:

All we could find on hand. LOL

We called around (after midnight) to see if anyone we knew had a full or partially full 5 lbs bottle so we could spray it into the intake, but no one that was awake did. Probably for the best as it was already super clean on the exhaust.

It was a super ghetto setup at that, we just wanted to see what it would do. Bottle and solenoid were both sitting just past the passenger front tire, with just a push switch going into the truck through the drivers window. Just welded a jic fitting onto the cold side intercooler pipe, and gave'r hell.