highest stock charger hp numbers

To me that MPH on that ET shows that you're making the power just can't put it to the ground on the little end. What was the 60' on that pass?

2.0 on that pass. Stock Suspension Open Diff 2wd on Street Tires... It was very consistent. Last time I ran with the 30% overs, I had to pedal in 2nd gear...

Dyno sheet...

20121230_183516.jpg

Macktruckdriver, your truck just isn't making power. It's not the tires. You have potential to make really good power, but for now, something is way off. I'm a long timer here just telling you the truth.

If people want to know someone that makes great power with a 12 valve on a stock charger, look up Matt Wells here (turbomatt). He's been over 500 with a stock charger, injectors, and his pump work. He has backed it up at the track for years.

That's exactly what I was saying Morse. Just couldn't figure out how to diagnose it...other than just what you said. Just ain't making power..what tuner are you running?

My fastest trap speed was 95 mph If I remember I weighed in at exactly 6700 I thought.

Calculator says 390 RWHP. In my 12v, I dynoed 440 rwhp with the 62mm turbo. I ran 99 mph trap with a 64mm charger, no other changes. Calculator says 460 rwhp (at 7000 lbs). So your lower numbers makes sense to me.

Not sure. I think it's just the exh housing is to big. Sucks at the track but rocks on the street.

sounds like denial to me

Agreed! Often when someone spends a lot of money modifying a truck and isn't happy with their purchases or the power level it actually makes, they try and find things to blame. I personally am not a tuner so i don't dyno trucks because to me a dyno is a tuning tool. I can make a dyno read whatever I want if myself or the operator knows how to manipulate it properly. Trap speed however....

my '05 did 480hp and 1080trq with intake, exhaust, self ported 2nd gen manifold, i tweaked the wastegate a little and it made 54psi, Arson III kit, Smarty TNT on 9. and of course the Suncoast billet trans and convertor.

i thought those numbers were fairly good. it also did this on a Mustang big roller dyno. it made 5whp less on a Dynojet 248. so i'd say thats fairly accurate since Dynojet 248's seem to be about what most people places use.

My 07 did 453hp912tq on Dunbars dyno at Garmons shop day. That was on a stock trans, quadzilla boost fooler, Holley blue fuel pump.

I know my turbo was not stock like you want. But in 06 my 03 2wd 6speed did 443hp and 1,097 tq with a edge juice with attitude on level 5, exhaust, intake and a 66htt. At the track it did 14.5 @ 99.99 mph.

Back