Hoesli Diesel Valve Cover

May have to splurge for a fancy oil cap from Geno's.

FWIW, the Genos cap is a plastic one with a fancy cover on it. For only a couple bucks more, get the solid billet alum piece from Hellmann. Looks way better IMO and can be powdercoated if need be. $.02

i noticed that when i was looking around online last night, i saw the little oil cover on ebay as well for 20 bucks. i always lean twords hellman's products. i have his fuel filter delete and fuel sump. both were flawless in craftsmanship IMO

Probably going to give Joe a call and see what he thinks as far as breather options and caps. I think I'm going to keep my breather setups as they are........just need to finalize the cap options.

I'm pretty sure my breather lines will suffice the way they are.....just need to delete that fancy conical breather for a real cap......other than the factory jobber.

i know im picky, but its sad when i open a package (that i paid a lot of money for) and i say to myself "i could have done better". then i end up altering said product to make it what i think it should be.

I've had powder coated parts shipped to my shop just to find they weren't even wrapped up in the box/ Hmmmmmm- why did i spend the money on scratched powder coating again????

Can somebody snap a pic of the back of one of these. Thinking of getting one and would like to see what I'd be getting into.

I'll try and snap a pic of mine when I get off work this evening.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

It's a little hard to see but both hoses route around the back of the head.....one to atmosphere and one to the crankcase.uploadfromtaptalk1398560369986.jpguploadfromtaptalk1398560395606.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Thanks, I'm thinking of running a catch can and run the drain on the can back to crankcase

Here's a couple pics for you. I blocked the rear breather hole and capped the oil drain. Drilled holes in the oil catch area of the baffle. Its extremely tight to the firewall if you choose to use the stock breather hole.

bedapede.jpg

du4usazy.jpg

atetype5.jpg

Sent from my XT1080

Back