Hollister, CA Pull Oct 3rd

BigBadDodge

I just got off the phone with Dave Rovella we got the go and he is going to let me hook with the other modifieds.

Who else is going I am pretty sure Tom, Joe, and Nick if he gets the tranny back in time who else?

I belive Dave said the show starts at 4:00 this year an hour later then last year when we started at 3:00.

BBD

just as you said..if i get my tranny back in time... i think Craig is gracing us with his presence too :)

hmm so there is a pull in modesto on october 4th as well. are most of the "big shots" going to be in hollister?

hmm so there is a pull in modesto on october 4th as well. are most of the "big shots" going to be in hollister?

Hollister is the 3rd (Saturday) We have no intentions of pulling Modesto. Most folks wil probably be at the drags in Sacto on the 4th Sunday.

BBD

I will be there, got my injectors back yesterday so I am good to go. Scott, you sure the pull starts @ 4:00? I know you talked to the main man Rovella but the San Benito County schedule says 3:00-8:00pm. I guess it doesn't matter, I'll be there around noon anyway.......

Joe

Pull in Modesto is on the 17th, not sure where you got the 4th from. I would recommend attending Hollister, it's a 5 hour pull you don't want to miss.

Pull in Modesto is on the 17th, not sure where you got the 4th from. I would recommend attending Hollister, it's a 5 hour pull you don't want to miss.

Holister won't be 5 hours this year, it has to do with $$$$$

BBD

oops i got the dates mixed up i will be a spectator at hollister. i want to see bbd in all its glory with full boost.

We will be good, I think Dave said the insurance went way up so he can't afford to bring some of the big dogs out which means a shorter show.

Should be a great time see you all this weekend.

BBD

Ahhh, I see, but your a "big dog" Scott and your comin' out.....:hehe: either way I am stoked, Hollister is always known for a GREAT track! :rockwoot:

See ya Saturday!

Joe

They must have changed it recently, it used to say 3:00-8:00, thats where i got the 5 hours from.....looks to be 4 hours now. :) Either way, it's hurry up & wait......:hehe:

Joe

Is the weight limit 8000 lbs or is it 10,000 like in the past years for all the diesels?

In '07 i thought it was 8K but after i went over the scales i found out it was 8500lbs. 10K is exhibition and as far as i know diesel classes are still 8500.

Joe