holset ht4c

swamp_ratt

Snootchie Bootchies
Selling my holset ht4c! Is 85mm compressor inducer with 29cm exhaust housing. Bout all I remember at this time! Was going to use as a low pressure on my truck, but going triples instead! It's in pretty good shape, a little dirty though. I'll clean it before it sells. Shaft play is very minimal side to side and no in and out. Asking $850

Man, I sell mine and these things start going for hundreds more. Free bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, I sell mine and these things start going for hundreds more. Free bump

What someone pays for it and what he is asking are two different things. IIRC you were asking about the same for yours....

It was also a new reman unit. Not a take off

It very well could be, I'm not doubting that. But you also have to think of the market your targeting with a turbo like this. It is an ancient reverse rotation charger, only guys like SmokinCAT and I are going to buy them. Its not an S475 that every guy can run on their Dodge pickup in a twin set up. So you're really only targeting a narrow few guys with a Cummins 855 that wants to make big power. And there aren't may guys out there dumb enough to do so. Except for SmokinCAT and I....

Just sayin'

Haha as much as I agree with you about the 855 part, they do make a good low pressure turbo in compounds. Anyways not to mess up the thread. Carry on

If it makes you feel any better I have never given more than $450 for an HT4, I have bought three, a HT4B, HT4C, and an HT80.

I'll have to figure out a way to put pictures on here asi only use my phone. I'll have to download the app at some point

e2a907c6336a86a9a4901263775de6af.jpg

c79db94a4ef1ccc50167ccf3cfa87548.jpg

294d8b31e931ebf977c75aa4f3eced24.jpg

85mm comp inducer with 29cm exhaust housing

Located in Hudson WI

Last edited:
He is but he sent me pictures and the info, so I posted pictures to his ad for him...