Holy smoke this cam is Insane!!!!

DMS1707

GOING FAST
I put a Diesel Pro's cam in the new race motor and it's amazing going from stock cam to this big beast, truck spools like nothing, it's like a stock truck lol..... I have big turbos on my truck and before I would have to slowly milk the throttle to spool now its like having stock turbo crazy!!!!!!! Thanks for a killer cam.... Drake

I never got the chance to test back to back, but I have no complaints about my 1-08.

yeah, which one, and could it be on a daily driver ???????? regrind, fresh, cast, billet whats the deal ?

I put a Diesel Pro's cam in the new race motor and it's amazing going from stock cam to this big beast, truck spools like nothing, it's like a stock truck lol..... I have big turbos on my truck and before I would have to slowly milk the throttle to spool now its like having stock turbo crazy!!!!!!! Thanks for a killer cam.... Drake

Congrts on the new motor Drake!!!

Cams in a CR are one of the best mods you can do....cant wait to see that beast in action!!!!

How big is "big turbo's?"

Oh damnit.... Now thats a name I would have recognized. Its been quiet from that direction for a bit.