Home-Made SS Intake Horn (w/PICS)

The 200+ plus price is deffinantly good for a product like this. Props to this guy for building his own though. Tim

Thats what I was thinking my price would be....Mine has a dipstick mount:hehe::hehe:

The website says "Comes with a 180 grit finish (brushed SS finish) or can be provided unfinished for painting"

So did you just ask him to polish it on the order form and he did it for free?? Thats a good man right there!

Last edited:
I actually took one that he had not quite finished yet. It is the brushed satin finish. Im not worried about bling on my truck. I thought that when i talked to him he mentioned polished as a option. just so there is no confusion, i just brought this up for price comparison and if you were not interested in maketing them, that something similar was available. If i could tig weld and run a cnc i would save alot of money. LOL Tim

If i could tig weld and run a cnc i would save alot of money. LOL Tim

I know!! That’s exactly why I started to learn how! I don’t have enough money to pay for all that aftermarket stuff!!
Making diesel trucks go fast is expensive!! Now I just need to learn how to build billet shafts…:hehe:

clamp your flange down to a piece of copper about 1/2 think when you weld it then let it cool the copper will draw the heat from the metal and help keep it from warping