hood stacks rules

kmkdiesel

you look at all the rules and they all say The exhaust must exit
rearward of the driver’s compartment. Stacks exiting through the hood or fender-well are prohibited for the 2.6 and 2.8 class, how strict are they on this rule i want to put a hood stack on but will I have to remove it to pull.

I don't see any gray area in this one unless you are going to put the hood stack in the bed somehow.

I don't see any gray area in this one unless you are going to put the hood stack in the bed somehow.

What if you bolted another cab to the front of the truck for a hanging weight?

Technically it would be behind a cab:hehe:

What if you bolted another cab to the front of the truck for a hanging weight?

Technically it would be behind a cab:hehe:

that and you have to take the hood off so its not going thru the hood and its behind a cab:hehe:

you hood stackin the mega cab nick???

the 12v bought it off a kid in utah that bought a truck with it on the whole set up cost me $50 plus shipping I think its a 6" stack not sure but $50 I couldnt pass up it will go on but I will more then likey pull it off to sled pull though.

Even at Brush pulls, Ive almost started a riot with the hood stack! Peopkle go a little crazy when someone wants to be different I guess.........

Even at Brush pulls, Ive almost started a riot with the hood stack! Peopkle go a little crazy when someone wants to be different I guess.........

yep I was the first one in my town with stacks which there are like 10 trucks now in a town of 4000 people and I will be the first with a hood stack lol not for pulling its to be different, until the cops tell me different.

i think it is because they are still street classes and having a hood stack makes it so its not street legal

That's what I would guess as well, but technically hanging weight, and stacks in the bed aren't legal either. (at least in cali).