Hot P Pump

After it runs for a while it gets pretty warm to the touch. I'll get my infrared temp gun to confirm exact degrees.

I have the baddest 13mm pump out there. Dyno proven to pick up hp over most others pumps.

Who post that' they have the baddest 13mm pump out there!!!! Like I feel like its a lil kid saying he has the baddest tonka toy Ahahahahaha that's funny

Who post that' they have the baddest 13mm pump out there!!!! Like I feel like its a lil kid saying he has the baddest tonka toy Ahahahahaha that's funny

I'm going to guess that you have no idea what he has or who built it. I would just take his word for it.

Ummm wat does he have I have no idea?? And I'm kinda scared ?? Like really who says they have the baddest pump around post a video

You shouldn't be doubting Zstroken. Do you research and you will find the same answer from some people in high places. Besides Dan always uses sarcasm in his post.

If your looking for a 13mm we can set you up with a pump that will hang with the baddest pumps out there.

If your looking for a 13mm we can set you up with a pump that will hang with the baddest pumps out there.

Dyno proven or just in theory? These are both dyno and track proven on winning motors. Not saying you're wont just that's the claim you made so tell us about it.

Lmao ahahahah I have a 13mm and I think it does just fine but I'd never say its baddest pump out there cause u never know wat anyone else has